CASA of Missoula’s Light of Hope Gala
CASA of Missoula’s annual Light of Hope Gala is Friday, January 31st, 2020 from 6pm-9pm at the University of Montana UC Ballroom. As CASA of Missoula’s signature fundraiser, all proceeds benefit abused and neglected children in Missoula and Mineral County.
The evening includes:
Cocktail hour, music, & dinner
Live auction presented by Mayor John Engen
Silent Auction hosted by Kappa Alpha Theta
Greg’s Wagon raffle & a wine raffle
Meet & greet some of CASA of Missoula’s amazing volunteers!
A Voice for Children Sponsorship -$2,500
As a Voice for Children Sponsor, your funding will help CASA of Missoula provide a full year of advocacy for five abused and neglected children. Because of your support for this event, you will be acknowledged in the following way:
• Sponsor recognition in all event advertising and media promotion
• Sponsor recognition throughout the evening of the event and in printed materials at the event
• Optional: 16 banquet tickets (2 tables) for the event if you would like to attend or send attendees. One raffle ticket for each guest to participate in the wine or wagon raffle.
Advocate Sponsorship – $1,500
As an Advocate Sponsor, your funding will help us recruit, train and support one CASA volunteer for one year who will advocate for 2-3 children within that year. Because of your support for this event, you will be acknowledged in the following way:
• Sponsor recognition in social media and website promotion
• Sponsor recognition in printed materials at the event
• Optional: 8 banquet tickets (1 table) for the event if you would like to attend or send attendees.